Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
- Design, build, and maintain high performance applications for the android platform
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Collaborate with server teams to define, design, and ship new services
- Take ownership of each project, need to make design and implementation decisions autonomously and mentor junior members
Education: Graduate from recognized university/institution with proven experience in field
- Strong knowledge of different version of android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Knowledge of the open-source android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Understanding of google’s android design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
What We Offer:
We offer an exciting, fun and friendly work environment along with several great benefits. At BRAINDIGIT, employees are encouraged to bring their innovative and creative ideas to work and to take up challenges. Everyone is given opportunities to learn and develop through knowledge sharing across the whole organization and a career growth plan that fits their ambition.
WANT TO APPLY?
Please send your CV before a week, to: HR@braindigit.com
|Computer - Technology/Management|
|Bachelors in Engineering|
|10 May, 18|
|09 Jun, 18|