No matter, what is the nature of your holiday, Lumle Holidays aims to provide customers with the best relevant available information with utmost competitive prices. Lumle Holidays is a one stop travel solutions with online and offline operations. Therefore visiting Lumle either online or offline, you are fully assured that, your holiday needs are about to be sorted out under an umbrella.
The services at Lumle Holidays ranges from flight tickets to hotel bookings, adventure, religious holidays, city breaks, water rafti
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Lumle Holidays Nepal is the Nepal arm of one of the fastest growing tour operators in the UK. The Lumle Difference, our guiding philosophy, is at the heart of everything we do---create, develop and deliver holidays that exceed expectations around the world to thousands of people.
Come join the Lumle family and help us grow into the leading global travel name.
Should you choose to join us, you will become a part of the global travel industry alongside some of the most innovative, fun loving and hard working individuals in Nepal and beyond.
If this excites you, read on:
The successful Growth Associate will:
- Help deliver The Lumle Difference to the Lumle travellers travelling to Nepal by being a part of the winning team that plans and delivers incredible on-ground holiday experiences.
- Help deliver The Lumle Difference to our travellers before, during and after holidays by being a part of the winning global sales team.
- Help deliver The Lumle Difference to our suppliers around the world by facilitating the exchange of information and services.
- Research global travel trends to create travel products that deliver The Lumle Experience.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Is insanely adaptive to job roles and descriptions. Barring few exceptions, there isn't a single job that everyone at Lumle has not done just because it is not part of their job roles or expertise.
- Can use Google to become an expert in most things. You may not have the experience in the industry but you should know how to learn quickly.
- Can carry a conversation well, with people of different nationalities, accent and primary languages.
- Can write good emails. Communicate clearly with individuals and organizations around the world.
- Is, most importantly, keen to be part of a journey of becoming a global travel brand.
- Has educational qualification that allows him/her to perform the job effectively. We are open to candidates from all backgrounds and experiences.
- Must be available to work in our office in Kathmandu at different hours corresponding to different time zones, travel around the country and beyond when needed.
Candidates can also email their CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
|Please check vacancy details|
|27 Apr, 18|
|27 May, 18|