SPI Nepal Pvt Ltd
Software Paradigms International (SPI), headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, is a global CMMI Level 5 certified technology company specializing in technology and financial solutions. We are passionate about maintaining high standards of commitment, integrity and quality. We pride ourselves on our reputation for innovation and excellence, achieved through a global culture of teamwork.
Apply Before: 13 May, 17
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Able to write functional and regression test cases.
- Test cases preparation and execution.
- Problem solving, analytical, creativity and critical thinking.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and self-organized.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested candidates are requested to send their upated CVs, PP size photographs along with a covering letter by 13th May 2017.
|Bachelors in Computer Science|
|13 Apr, 17|
|13 May, 17|
Special Instructions for Applicants:
Perspective candidates should send their resume via email only to email@example.com.