Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Edwise Foundation, certified by AIRC, is a specialized educational advising agency dedicated to offering an affordable, high quality test preparation and accurate advising services for undergraduate and graduate students seeking to study in the U.S.A. Edwise Foundation aspires to empower Nepalese students for obtaining American educational experiences and career opportunities.
Our Ideal candidate for Test Coordinator would be someone with a good grasp of knowledge on various tests such as GRE, GMAT, SAT, TOEFL, IELTS, and PTE.
The Test Coordinator will report directly to the manager and will be responsible for all testing activities and counseling the students about the tests.
- Conducting tests on weekly basis
- Publishing the result of the specific tests
- Helping students with the registration process
- Briefing students about the tests
- Maintaining the records of students enrolled in different tests preparation classes
- Meeting the parents on regular basis
- Developing strategies, forming classes, keeping updates on classes and work closely with the test instructors.
To be eligible, an applicant needs to have the following:
- Experience of at least two years in the related field
- Proven knowledge of language and aptitude tests
- Proper knowledge of MS Office
- Minimum Academic qualification of Bachelors in business or related field
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Pleasing personality
Salary: NRs. 25,000.00 (Negotiable)
Post Vacant: Student Advisor
Counseling the visitors on U.S. education, performing research on U.S. universities and application materials, maintaining up-to-date information on the applicants and their application status, communicating information to the higher level.
Working Hours: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Education Level: Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- U.S. education system, standardized tests (IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, GRE, GMAT) and their contents, research techniques, operating MS Office applications.
- Good communication skills, good command in spoken and written English, ability to deal with all concerned authorities in cordial manner, charming personality and good interpersonal skills.
Ability to: Guide the applicants on the application process after instructions from higher level, communicate effectively, and work as a part of team.
Experience: 2 year minimum preferred.
Salary: NRs. 20,000.00 - Negotiable
Apply via email at email@example.com
|Administrative / Management|
|Please check vacancy details.|
|Please check vacancy details|
|06 Feb, 18|
|05 Mar, 18|