SPI Nepal Pvt Ltd
Software Paradigms International (SPI), headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, is a global CMMI Level 5 certified technology company specializing in technology and financial solutions. We are passionate about maintaining high standards of commitment, integrity and quality. We pride ourselves on our reputation for innovation and excellence, achieved through a global culture of teamwork.
Apply Before: 08 Feb, 17
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
- Should have completed Bachelor Degree from renowned university with good command in Technical English Skill.
- At least 4 years of working experience in technical writing.
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation.
- Basic knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Determine the needs of end users of technical documentation.
- Plan, develop, organize and write user manuals.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office and MS Visio.
- Able to write in explanatory styles for multiple audiences.
- Able to use photographs, drawings, diagrams and charts that increase users’ understanding.
|09 Jan, 17|
|08 Feb, 17|
Special Instructions for Applicants:
Perspective candidates should send their resume via email only to email@example.com.