Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation Nepal is a Swiss non-governmental organization actively contributing to the improvement of the living conditions of poor and disadvantaged people in Nepal.
Nepal Agricultural Services Development Programme (NASDP) is a bilateral initiative between the Government of Nepal and the Government of Switzerland and implemented by the HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation Nepal. It invites applications from interested and dynamic Nepali citizens for the following positions:
Position: Team Leader
Duty Station: Food Security and Nutrition Office, Chakupat, Lalitpur with frequent travel to project sites
THIS POSITION IS RESPONSIBLE TO:
- Lead overall project activities including project fund, human resources and partner management. Coordination with Ministry and its different units, Nepal Agricultural Research Council and its different units, Ministry of Federal Affairs and Local Development and Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation to ensure alignment of statutory requirements;
- Ensure efficient and effective planning, implementation, monitoring of project activitie, quality reporting, analysis, and knowledge management;
- Maintain close and cordial relationships with other HELVETAS programmes and projects, Programme Manager, Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation Department of Agriculture, Department of Livestock Services, Nepal Agricultural Research Council and private sectors.
Required education, experience and social competence:
- Master’s degree in Agriculture, Development Studies, Public Administration or any other related disciplines.
- Minimum 7 years’ of working experience in project/programme implementation with 3 years of working experience in managing agriculture research and extension specific organization, programme or projects.
- Sensitivity towards issues related to gender equality, social inclusion and poverty reduction
Duration: Till 31st December 2019 with possibility of extension
Remuneration and Benefits: As per the rules and regulations of HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation Nepal.
Application procedure: Interested candidates are requested to submit a filled application form with three referees (immediate and previous supervisors with mobile no. and email address) and updated curriculum vitae to email@example.com or GPO Box 688 Kathmandu. The application form and detail job description can be accessed through https://nepal.helvetas.org/en/about/jobs/
Telephone enquiries will not be entertained. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further screening process. HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation Nepal reserves the right to reject any or all applications.
HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation Nepal promotes workforce diversity and applies positive discrimination to women candidates and candidates from Dalit, Janajati, Madhesi/Terai, and other minority communities.
Deadline for submission of applications is 27 May 2017.
|Full Time / Contract|
|Please check vacancy details|
|05 May, 17|
|27 May, 17|
Special Instructions for Applicants:
Helvetas Nepal promotes workforce diversity and applies positive discrimination to women and candidates from Dalit, Janajati, Madhesi/Terai, and other minority communities.