click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
GEMS HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL is a leading and pioneering educational institution in the country with the award of the National Shield for Secondary Education five times since its inception over thirty three years ago. It is committed to imparting a quality education compatible with an international standard. GEMS is a learning- focused institution, where the human capital is valued as the greatest asset by providing its manpower with the opportunity for its continuous personal and professional growth.
GEMS is seeking competent, dynamic, experienced and enthusiastic candidates to fill the following positions for the upcoming new session:
1. Primary Teachers (I-V)
Computer Science, English, Nepali
2. Lower Secondary Teachers (VI-VIII)
English, Social Studies, Class Coordinator
3. Secondary Teachers (IX-X)
Mathematics, Science, Nepali, Social Studies, Computer Science
4. Physical Education Teacher
- Staff Nurse (Residential)
- Hostel In-charge (For Senior Boys and Girls)
- Music Instructor
- Social Media marketing officer
- Football Coach
- Light Vehicle Driver (Residential)
- Security Guard
- Must possess excellent knowledge of the subject.
- A Strong command over written and spoken English.
- Previous experience in an English Medium School setting is preferable.
- Relevant degree and experience in the related subject for both teaching and non-teaching positions.
Candidates fulfilling the above mentioned requirements are invited to apply with cover letter and updated CV at [email protected] or come for a walk in interview on 25th February 2017 at GEMS School between 10 am till 1 pm.
For detailed job description and other information please visit: www.gems.edu.np/careers
|Please check vacancy details.|
|Please check vacancy details|
|17 Feb, 17|
|27 Feb, 17|