Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Summary of Position
Stock Analyst evaluates data using statistical techniques and software. You will principally be responsible for market research and data collection, interpreting data, formulating reports and making recommendations based upon the research findings. The Stock Analyst must have strong initiative and follow-through and be able to anticipate the needs of clients. He/she must also be resourceful, professional, and a team player.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Conducting in-depth data analyses using traditional and advanced methods
- Organize and track investment documents and applications
- Perform financial analysis and develop models using in-depth analytical techniques for portfolio and client companies
- Identify attractive investment opportunities by filtering initial applications
- Contributing their knowledge and critical thinking about research design, data collection methods, and data analyses.
- Interpret and perform statistical analysis of survey/research data
- Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text
- Monitor industry statistics and follow trends
- Conduct research and examines financial data on stocks and companies so they can then advise fund manager on how best to invest money in stocks.
- Read company financial statements which are listed in NEPSE and analyze these data to look at the financial results, market prices, and industry factors that might affect the price of a company's stock and predict the future earnings of the company.
Additional Knowledge, Skill and Abilities:
- Master's Degree from a reputed University with realistic knowledge in Nepalese Stock Market
- Ability to Build and Maintain Analytical Models
- Analyze Consumer Demographics, Preferences, Needs, and Buying Habits
- Analyze Data to Draw Both Qualitative and Quantitative Conclusions
- Convert Findings Into Written Reports
- Devise and Evaluate Methods for Collecting Data (Surveys, Questionnaires, Opinion Polls)
- Familiar with Social Media, Online, and Mobile Research Techniques
- Fast-Paced, Independent Thinker
- Forecast Future Product and Buying Trends
- Gather Consumer, Competitor, and Market Condition Data
- Help Determine Potential Markets, Product Demand, and Pricing
- Maintain and Improve Reports to Answer Business Questions
Qualified and interested candidates are requested to apply with a cover letter and updated resume with two recent references to email address email@example.com
|Please check vacancy details.|
|Post Graduate / Masters in related field.|
|27 May, 18|
|26 Jun, 18|