We specialize in building ERP systems using Microsoft Technologies, and mobile applications in iOS and Android for the US market.
Follow us on Facebook
Connect with us on LinkedIn
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
We are currently looking for Senior .NET developers with excellent knowledge in MVC to grow as part of our team.
- Design, develop and/or maintain complex web applications for our products
- Design and create clean, flat & intuitive user interfaces for our products.
- Create, modify, optimize complex database queries
- Proven experience of minimum of 2+ years as a .Net Developer
- Expert knowledge in MVC framework, Entity Framework and design/architectural patterns
- Hands-on experience with XML, XSLT, and XSL (including XPath) development
- Hands-on experience with SOAP, WSDL and other web service technologies
- Strong knowledge of SQL scripting, procedures, functions and triggers
- Expert knowledge of software development life-cycle for web-based applications
- Solid experience in creating lean and efficient UI/front-end for web based applications
- Attention to detail, minimalism and strong design opinions
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming
- Proficient in SQL queries, and familiar with Database Design
Additional Skills (experience in the following will be a big plus):
- Angular JS
What we provide
- Competitive salary (Greater than market if all of the above requirements are met)
- Highly flexible working environment
- High-end system to work on
- Training on new technologies and skill sets
- Excellent opportunity to grow as an individual along with the company.
This Job is NOT open for fresher or beginners.
Interested and qualified candidate may apply with their recent resume at
|Computer - Web Development|
|B.E. in Computer Science|
|10 Jul, 18|
|08 Aug, 18|
Special Instructions for Applicants:
Your CV must include:
1. Detailed description of the nature of current and/or previous job/s, and roles played
2. Tools and Technologies used in current and/or previous job/s
3. Expected monthly salary