SeeLogic LTD is an award-winning CRM consultancy that specialises in supplying, deploying and supporting CRM solutions either on-premises or in the cloud. SeeLogic is one of the leading Microsoft Gold CRM partners as well as a highly respected Microsoft Gold Authorised Education Partner We consult on Business Process Mapping, SharePoint, Office 365, Data Migration and Digital Transformation.
For our clients, this means we provide exemplary advice and support on a wide range of services. For our staff, it means we provide experience and training, grounded in all systems and with multiple methodologies. At SeeLogic we take great pride in our values and our team are the heart of our organisation.
Due to rapid expansion plans, we
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Job Description of Software Tester
As a software tester, you are involved in the quality assurance stage of software development and deployment. You'll conduct automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose. Software testing involves the analysis of software, and systems, to avert risk and prevent software issues.
Ultimately software testers are employed to find bugs and issues within a product before it gets deployed to everyday users. You might work on bespoke, individual projects or multinational projects spanning the globe and costing billions of pounds. You will need to be, or become, familiar with programming and using coding languages. Assessing code is one part of the role of a software tester.
Your role will vary depending on project requirements. You may join a project at the initial implementation stages to assess potential risks, or be brought on to a project midway through, when testing becomes a key requirement.
However, your work activities includes:
- meeting with system users to understand the scope of projects
- working with software developers and project support teams
- identifying business requirements
- project planning
- monitoring applications and software systems
- stress testing
- performance testing
- functional testing
- scalability testing
- writing and executing test scripts
- running manual and automated tests
- testing in different environments including web and mobile
- writing bug reports
- reviewing documentation
- working towards departmental and project deadlines
- quality assurance
- providing objective feedback to software development project teams
- problem solving
- designing tests to mitigate risk
- presenting findings to software development and business user teams
- working on multiple projects at one time
- document analysis
- liaising with project teams in other parts of the world
- communicating findings to technical and non-technical colleagues.
What to expect:
- Work is mainly office based and you will spend the majority of your time at a computer.
- Your role may be stressful at times, particularly around the time of project completion.
- B.E in Computer Science, BE in Information Technology, Bachelors in CSIT
Skills you will need to have:
- strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- problem solving skills
- the ability to work under pressure
- attention to detail
- competent technical skills
- the ability to work in a team and individually
- organisational skills with the capability of working towards tight deadlines
- a passion for technology.
- Available to work over time
- Two years +
|Please check vacancy details|
|28 Dec, 17|
|27 Jan, 18|