Tekvortex is a leading IT services company specializing in delivering and optimizing best of breed IT solutions from the initial phase of scoping the requirements, up to the final delivery, maintenance and continuous upgrade for medium and large sized enterprises around the globe since 2012. Since its inception it has been a trusted partner and a recognized leader in providing enterprise application development, systems integration and solution delivery services.
With a unique focus on building strong, collaborative relationships with clients, Tekvortex has created a solid reputation for exceeding our client expectations with quality work and fast delivery turnaround. We also have special expertise in custom software development – providing specialized products, IT services a
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
This is a professional position requiring a minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in the software industry. We are looking for skilled Software Quality Analysts to be part of our global software development team that innovates market leading products and services.
- Minimum 1 years of professional experience in software testing.
- Experience creating, configuring and managing test environments
- Experience building and deploying applications in test environments
- 1-2 years of experience working with UnixLinux, ideally with CentOS or RedHat
- Experience working with data storage in complex database systems (one or more of MySQL, MariaDB, MongoDB, PostGreSQL etc.)
- Excellent documentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Detailed oriented, focused, disciplined with excellent work ethics.
Candidates having following specific experience will have an added advantage:
- Intermediate knowledge of Python and Django
- Experience working with Git and Github
- Experience with one or more of SOLR, Memcached, ActiveMQ, Elastic Search
- Experience with Apache
- Automation testing experience with Selenium
- Document test procedures to ensure repeatability and compliance with standards.
- Prepare test environment, write test cases and test automation scripts.
- Document software defects, monitor resolution efforts and track successes.
- Investigate customer problems referred by technical support team.
- Participate in review meetings to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- Perform initial debugging procedures by reviewing configuration files, logs, or code pieces to determine the point of failure.
- Participate in planning test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
Remuneration to be determined based on candidate's experience and expertise and would not be a constraint for the deserving candidates.
Candidates with a different stream of education but having relevant experience in Software Quality Control may also apply.
Python/Django developers who are looking to switch to Quality Assurance may apply.
|Computer - Technology/Management|
|B.E. in Computer Science|
|13 Nov, 17|
|12 Dec, 17|