Spiralogics, Inc., a leading U.S. based custom software development firm, has an immediate opening for a Data Modeler in our Kathmandu Office. We are seeking enthusiastic, self-motivated individuals, who will be responsible for the effective development, implementation and support of a multiple business applications; as well as ensure that all systems, products and services meet minimum organization standards and end-user requirements.
Apply Before: 01 Jul, 18
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
- Analyze requirements and stories from business partners
- Develop effective test cases for black/white box testing.
- Develop Test Automation code to ensure that the system functionality meets the requirements
- Measure and report the progress and success of testing efforts
- Create and update test plans and test cases for multi-browser multi-platform system-wide testing.
- Within a feature team, become the quality leader who the developers and product managers will look to from product/feature inception to release and support.
- Find more efficient ways to improve testing time and coverage through processes and/or tools.
- Participate in development of test tools and test scripts
- Mentor junior team members.
- Manage business context and pressures around quality and time to market
- Previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis and Quality Assurance
- A degree in IT / Computer Science
- Adept at writing test plans and test cases for end-to-end testing and full-stack testing.
- Familiar with SQL queries.
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation and release notes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical
- Previous experience with Redmine or any other issues tracking software.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Experience with either Scrum or Kanban
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
Aditional Desired Skills:
- Experience creating or maintaining test Automation in a full Continuous Integration environment
- Extensive experience in API, Restful
- Experience with XML, JSON, and other markup languages
- Experience coding in JAVA, .net, or Python
- Experience with SQL and/or other database technologies
- Experience with performance testing and load testing
|Computer - Programming|
|Bachelors in Computer Science|
|13 Sep, 17|
|01 Jul, 18|
Special Instructions for Applicants:
Please forward your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include the following: Current Salary, Expected Salary, & Joining Date.