Tekvortex is a leading IT services company specializing in delivering and optimizing best of breed IT solutions from the initial phase of scoping the requirements, up to the final delivery, maintenance and continuous upgrade for medium and large sized enterprises around the globe since 2012. Since its inception it has been a trusted partner and a recognized leader in providing enterprise application development, systems integration and solution delivery services.
With a unique focus on building strong, collaborative relationships with clients, Tekvortex has created a solid reputation for exceeding our client expectations with quality work and fast delivery turnaround. We also have special expertise in custom software development – providing specialized products, IT services a
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
These are professional openings requiring a minimum of 1 year of experience in the software industry. Currently, we are seeking skilled and passionate development all-rounders to be key team players in our dynamic team involved in the Research and Development of leading enterprise products and services globally.
The ideal candidate will have development experience working on enterprise grade applications. You will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment. You should be ready and excited to learn and implement new technologies.
- Fluency in programming in at least one language out of C#, Python or Java
- Excellent coding skills with ability to write production-ready code quickly with minimum assistance
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems and object oriented programming
- Ability to work effectively with large code base using version control tools like SVN, GIT
- Strong attention to detail while implementing technical specifications
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse technologies and techniques
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Willingness to work in flexible hours overlapping with US office hours, if needed
- Good attitude and strong work ethic
- Analyze product requirements.
- Design and implement solutions to meet the requirements.
- Maintain, troubleshoot and enhance large scale enterprise applications.
- Participate in the evolution of our technologies and practices, occasionally pitch new technologies that you believe in, and participate in workshops to learn new skills
* Candidates with other field of education but having required experience may also apply
* Freshers with excellent academics may also apply
|Computer - Programming|
|B.E. in Computer Science|
|28 Jul, 17|
|25 Aug, 17|