Currently Nimble Infosys serving wide range of products such as Human Resource Management System, Inventory, Fixed Asset Management System, School MIS and ongoing continuous development for ERP based products.
Currently we are looking for following positions to join our team.
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
We are looking for talented, energetic, and creative Developers with strong programming skills in web based enterprise grade and highly scalable applications.
- Research, designing, developing and maintaining large and small scaled .NET web applications.
- Utilize proven project management methods to plan, track, and status of projects.
- The candidate must have the ability to handle multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities.
- The candidate must be proficiency in n-tier architecture, class structures, and stored procedures.
- Prepare project documents for working project
- Minimum 2 years of experience in ASP.NET (C#).
- Strong knowledge in C# and Sql Server.
- Good understanding of .NET MVC Framework.
- Familiar in RDBMS, MSSQL, XML and LINQ.
- Experience in full Software Development Life Cycle and agile Development will be preferred.
- Have good knowledge of UI and UX practices for modern applications.
- Above industry average salary and benefits
- Dashain Bonus and Retention Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Overtime and Project Incentives
- Performance review
- Free Lunch and Recreation Facilities
1. Detailed description of the nature of current and/or previous job/s, and roles played
2. Tools and Technologies used in current and/or previous job/s
3. Expected monthly salary
If you are capable for the job, submit your resume with a cover letter at email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
|Bachelors in Computer Science|
|23 Apr, 17|
|22 May, 17|