Global Digital(Formerly JVM Nepal) is part of an international company, Media Digital. Global Digital develops websites, applications and concepts for web and digital channels. The company is new and originates from Norway. For more information please visit our company URL http://www.globdig.com, http://nepaldigital.com.
We need ambitious people who can join and contribute in making Global Digital the best workplace in Nepal.
You, member of a new web family
We need people who are passionate about web, and loves puzzling about challenges and new ideas to become innovative.
You should have these qualities:
• Impeccable English, both written and spoken
• Team oriented >• Passion for web and technology
• Structured and organized
Your development qualities
You should be eager to update yourself on the recent comings within technology and web. You enjoy testing out new stuff and take pride into what you produce as an employee. As we are in constant development, due to never ending development within technology, we search for people who are quick learners.
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Looking for a challenging career with a web and media focused company, we are hiring!
You should have these qualities:
- Impeccable English, both written and spoken.
- Creative, Independent and Flexible.
- Positive and Loyal to the company and works.
- Team oriented and willing to grow with the company.
- Passion for OOp programming and latest technologies.
- Mobile first mindset.
- Follow best practice, and reuse rather than reinvent.
- Structured and self-organized.
The candidate must have following abilities:
- Should be able to understand existing code and work with .Net web applications.
- Able to do programming in existing system and develop new features like asp .Net dashboard for membership and subscription system.
- Excellent command in .Net Framework 3.5, Visual Studio, and Crystal Reports for reporting.
- Should be able to work mostly in Web applications.
- Experience in using Ajax Control Toolkit and Component One.
- Highly experience in form based applications
- Write well-structured codes as per the demand and standard of the company.
- Strong proficiency in Elastic Search, js.node, MVC, restful API (REST).
- Sound knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, SQL, PostGre SQL and MySQL.
- Excellent exposure in international standard of web development process. (Agile/SCRUM, Wire Framing, Bitbucket, etc)
- Familiar with Angular and Bootstrap frameworks.
- We offer great working conditions and benefits, and provide a good career path for the successful applicant.
Now we have your attention, send us your details to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and let us get together for a chat and see whether you can join our team. Preference will be given to candidates who have 3+ years’ experience.
- 5 working days.
- Free lunch & brunch provided by the company.
- Possibility to go abroad for training.
- Flexible and friendly working environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Others will be explained during the interviews.
|Web Designing and Programming|
|0 NRs per hour|
|B.E. in Computer Science|
|17 May, 17|
|15 Jun, 17|
Special Instructions for Applicants:
* Full Name
* Home Address
* Phone Number