Verscend Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (f.k.a Verisk Information Technologies Pvt.Ltd.)
“Verscend Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (f.k.a Verisk Information Technologies Pvt.Ltd.) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Verscend Inc. a rapidly expanding healthcare data-mining company based in Waltham, Mass. Apart from assisting the parent company with the development of the software, research, and data analysis and solutions, Verscend Technologies is also involved in independent software and website development for other small to medium sized clients. Verscend Technologies is one of the largest software solutions company in Nepal employing around 300 engineers and attracting the brightest of the engineering graduates in Nepal.
Apply Before: 12 May, 17
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Position: SharePoint / Exchange Admin (Office 365 Admin)
- Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science, information systems or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Industry specific certifications – ITIL, MCSE etc. – desirable.
- At least 3 years of hands-on technical experience in enterprise IT exchange and SharePoint systems configuration, management and monitoring
- Demonstrated understanding of Office365 platform – exchange services, sharepoint, skype for business, Azure AD, MFA, SSO, etc.
- Prior hands-on experience in an Exchange and/or Sharepoint Administrator role with advanced powershell scripting skills to automate processes
- Active Directory and Azure AD experience
- Knowledge of information security standards and best practices, including system hardening, access control, identity management and network security.
- Experience with HIPAA a plus.
- Positive attitude, ability to work in a distributed team environment and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Provide technical expertise on Office 365 services: Exchange, Sharepoint, Skype for Business, Microsoft Azure, Multifactor Authentication, Single Sign On
- Support and configure SharePoint environments, which include the organization’s main intranet portal, team sites, external site and other extranet initiatives
- Maintain accurate documentation processes for areas of responsibility
- Develop and strengthen automation through scripting to improve IS&T processes and delivery
- Responsible for patching Exchange platform (in hybrid environment) to meet security requirements
- Recommend, implement and assure compliance with policy and procedures affecting enterprise technology infrastructure. Including
- Assists in development, maintenance and testing of contingency plans, incident response protocols, general maintenance and lifecycle planning for corporate infrastructure assets – exchange, sharepoint, Azure services, Multifactor Authentication, Single Sign On
- Participate in on-call system administration support including but not limited to weekends, holidays and after-business hours as required to service the needs of the business
- Participates in the setting of objectives, strategies, plans, programs, performance standards/measures and procedures, as a member of the IT team
- Provides input and assistance to other IT projects
- Other duties as assigned
To apply, please login to http://www.verscend.com.np/jobs
|Bachelors in Computer Science|
|13 Apr, 17|
|12 May, 17|
Please note the application procedure mentioned above and apply accordingly.