Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer (Dot Net)
Education Level: At least a Bachelor’s degree from recognized university
Experience Required: More than 3 years of professional experience in software development with .net technologies and Microsoft SQL Server
- Strong technical background, excellent project management skills, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
- Build and manage reliable software in a service-oriented environment, have such software operate at high-performance, demonstrated scalability and high reliability.
- Possess excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Strong knowledge of .NET, C#, ASP.Net WebForms
- Proficient in SQL and relational database concepts
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) would be plus point
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Proficient in implementing automated tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning using SVN
- Act as technical lead on a wide variety of development projects
- Continuously develop and socialize best practices for the design and development of scalable and highly available software applications.
- Review work done by other developers to ensure adherence to the best practices
- Mentor junior team members in proper software engineering methods and techniques, and develop programming guidelines to ensure these methods are accessible to other developers
|Please check vacancy details.|
|Please check vacancy details|
|01 Nov, 17|
|26 Nov, 17|