UBA Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Established in 2006, UBA Solutions as a Software Research & Development Company looking for exceptionally bright and motivated programmers to join our team. We pride ourselves in our research and development programs, providing comprehensive solution to our world-class clients. If you are looking for an opportunity to use your skills in innovative ways in an environment that promotes free thinking, presented with creative challenges and makes real impact- UBA Solutions is the place for you. We partner with renowned Companies from Silicon Valley, as well as additional countries around the world.
Apply Before: 13 Dec, 17
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Senior Software Developer (ASP.Net)
- Supporting the technical design process by participating in the analysis of technical application requirements.
- Participating in implementing the technical infrastructure.
- Assisting in the integration of technical and application components
- Coding and testing program modules; assisting in design
- Maintaining, tuning and repairing applications; providing user support
- Participating in execution and documentation of tests
- Ability to work creatively and as team member
Programmer with experience in .NET development.
- .NET Framework
- C#, T-SQL, LINQ
- WCF, ASP.NET / WPF / Win Forms
- MVC / MVVM
- Knowledge in Scrum and Jira
- Very good programming skills (Object Oriented, Data Types, Methods, Algorithms, Generics, Interfaces, Delegates, Inheritance, Repetitions, Classes, Polymorphism, Arrays, etc. )
- Ability to work as a team member
- Ability to work creatively and analytically
- Strong verbal and written english
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in the design and development of distributed systems, preferably with Microsoft .Net Framework.
|Computer - Web Development|
|Bachelors in Computer Science|
|14 Nov, 17|
|13 Dec, 17|
Special Instructions for Applicants:
- Please read the requirements carefully before you apply.