Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Senior Software Developer (ASP.Net)
- Supporting the technical design process by participating in the analysis of technical application requirements.
- Participating in implementing the technical infrastructure.
- Assisting in the integration of technical and application components
- Coding and testing program modules; assisting in design
- Maintaining, tuning and repairing applications; providing user support
- Participating in execution and documentation of tests
- Ability to work creatively and as team member
- Programmer with experience in .NET development, and more specific:
- Very good programming skills (Object Oriented, Data Types, Methods, Algorithms, Generics, Interfaces, Delegates, Inheritance, Repetitions, Classes, Polymorphism, Arrays, etc. )
- .NET Framework
- C#, T-SQL, LINQ
- WCF, ASP.NET / WPF / Win Forms
- MVC / MVVM
- Knowledge in Scrum and Jira
- Ability to work as a team member
- Ability to work creatively and analytically
- Strong verbal and written english
Qualification and Experience
Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
5+ years of experience in the design and development of distributed systems, preferably with Microsoft .Net Framework.
|Computer - Web Development|
|B.E. in Computer Science|
|03 Aug, 17|
|31 Aug, 17|