Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
S.W. Nepal Pvt. Ltd. is a fully Nepali-owned multidisciplinary development consultancy firm that provides quality professional services specializing in independent third party monitoring and evaluation (M & E) in sectors such as social protection and employment generation, need based social assessments, capacity building, research and documentation, policy development and promotion, community infrastructure development.
POSITION: SENIOR RESEARCHER
- Lead the execution of all projects undertaken the Monitoring Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Unit. These include, but are not limited to, baseline surveys, end-term evaluations, satisfaction surveys, impact assessments, etc.
- Prepare qualitative and quantitative research tools to collect necessary data and supervise and oversee the data collection, cleaning and entry process
- Lead data analysis efforts and prepare high quality reports
- Identify potential projects and partners for the MEL Unit and prepare proposals based on appropriate RfPs
- Liaise and interact with the client and stakeholders
Minimum required qualifications and experience:
Education: Master's degree in development studies, management or any social science
Professional experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience in research or development sector
Required competencies: Proficient in using statistical software such as SPSS or Stata. Prior experience with qualitative data analysis software such as NVivo or Atlas.ti is preferred.
Interested candidates are requested to mail their CVs along with a cover letter to the email address <email@example.com> by 1 March 2018.
|M. A. (Masters in Art)|
|08 Feb, 18|
|01 Mar, 18|