Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Dharma Adventures Pvt. Ltd, a luxury adventure travel company, catering to an up market clientele, is looking for qualified and skilled full time professionals for the position of Correspondence Executive.
- Handling independent queries and corresponding with agents to meet their specific requirements.
- Researching and preparing detailed information regarding the assigned file.
- Leading & motivating the team with constructive feedback.
- Reporting to the management.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the respective field.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to work independently & manage priorities.
- Fluency in written & spoken English.
Interested candidates with sound knowledge in travel & tourism, meeting the above requirements are requested to apply in confidence with a resume and a recent PP size photo to HR@dharma.com.np by 30 March, 2018. Salary as per company policy, negotiable as per individual experience and merit.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
|Bachelors in Travel / Tourism Mgmt. (BTTM)|
|15 Nov, 17|
|30 Mar, 18|