Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Hulas Engineering and Construction located at Kathmandu invites applications from highly motivated, competent and performance-oriented professionals for the following posts.
Chief Financial Officer
- Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Monitor and review project budgets with project managers. Challenge assumptions and forecasts.
- Develop processes and train construction job sites on processes. Monitor processes to ensure compliance.
- Contribute and lead the improving, automating, or streamlining of job costing, timesheets, construction accounting, equipment tracking and procurement.
- Review labor timesheets, costing, and allocations. Work with Payroll to ensure accurate and timely payroll submissions.
- Provide project sites with cash flow actual.
- Work with Accounting to review construction contracts for any unusual risks and warranty obligations
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action.
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies
- Master's degree in Finance
- 10+ years of progressively responsible experience in a construction company is mandatory.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations essential.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
Candidates are requested to send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
|Accounting and Finance|
|Post Graduate / Masters in related field.|
|07 Sep, 17|
|05 Oct, 17|