We are the only authorized learning center of Jetking Infotrain Limited. Ind
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Nepalese Institute of Technology- a private organization that promotes and encourages IT education across Nepal. Established in 2014. One of the best computer and IT training institutes in Nepal. Impart various professional, vocational and job-oriented computer courses with IT courses alongside. Help people start a career, establish themselves and also be the professionals in respective sectors prepare students as per the current recruitment needs. Courses in a well-equipped lab with suitable learning environment.Occasional trips and fun activities, as part of the curriculum sufficient opportunity to each student within the class.one-on-one instruction and review for any topic covered in the course.
We are the only authorized learning center of Jetking Infotrain Limited. India’s leading computer hardware and networking Institute. An ISO 9001:2008 certified company founded in 1947 as an electronics manufacturing and training company Later, evolved into a leading IT and IMS training institute. Innovated its teaching and courses over the years. Committed to creating globally competent IT professionals
Innovative teaching methods, advanced courses, and thought leadership in IT education. Training and best practices benchmarked along international lines
Promises 100% job support across all the centers and beyond.
Position: Sales Executive (Education Sales)
- Bachelors (preferably from Technical background) & MBA (preferable, but not mandatory
- 1 year of work experience in Education & Training / Retail / Services vertical (retail sales). Fresher candidates can also be considered
Necessary Skill Sets (Technical / Soft Skills):
- Self-initiator, willing to travel. Disciplined in approach.
- Pleasant personality and having a flair for sales (focus on Education & Training vertical – desirable, but not mandatory).
- Ability to engage Principals, HODs of Colleges and schools. Matured in outlook with excellent presentation and communication skills.
- A professional with the ability to open and close a sales call. Good understanding of education sales
|Please check vacancy details.|
|Please check details below.|
|27 Dec, 17|
|26 Jan, 18|