We were established in March 2000, and started our operation from 14th March, 2000.
As Jobsnepal.com grows, we expect to be in the market to find bright and talented experts to join our team. Watch for our job vacancy postings in Jobsnepal.com
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Sales and Marketing Executive for our client company.
A reputed manufacturing company that comes under the umbrella of one of the biggest private industrial and trading conglomerates in Nepal.
Job Position: Sales and Marketing Executive (Mid-Level)
- Updates managers by consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding daily action summaries.
- Resolves order and inventory problems by investigating data and history; identifying alternate means for filling orders; notifying managers and customers.
- Resolves promotional allowance, rebate, and pricing discrepancies by researching promotion details and regular and special prices; forwarding resolution to managers.
- Provides product, promotion, and pricing information by clarifying customer request; selecting appropriate information; forwarding information; answering questions.
- Provides sales vs. projection results by preparing and forwarding sales tracking reports.
- Forwards samples by entering request; arranging shipment; notifying customer.
- Maintains customer database by inputting customer profile and updates; preparing and distributing monthly reports.
- Prepares sales presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials.
- Tracks sales expenses by tracking, consolidating, analyzing, and summarizing expenses; forwarding for reimbursement.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree Holder
- Min 1 year experience in related field (Electrical goods, cable products)
- Reporting Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Good Communication skills
- Medical Insurance
- Provident fund
- Profit Bonus
- Fuel reimbursement
NOTE: SALARY NOT A BAR FOR DESERVING CANDIDATES
|0 NRs per hour|
|11 Jan, 17|
|20 Jan, 17|
Special Instructions for Applicants:
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
You can also call us during business hours at 01-5547709 / 5547710 (Sunday-Friday)
OR you can visit our office at Kandevsthan, Kupondole , Lalitpur
JobsNepal.com reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.