Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Winrock International is a nonprofit organization that works with people in the United States and around the world to empower the disadvantaged, increase economic opportunity, and sustain natural resources.
APPLICATIONS: Interested applicants should drop or email their CV with current contact information in the subject to Mr. Nabaraj Dahal email: firstname.lastname@example.org by August 25, 2017.
POSITION TITLE: Receptionist
LOCATION: Kathmandu, Nepal
REPORTS TO: Head of Admin and Finance
DURATION: Initially for one year, with possibility of extension for further period with annual agreement.
START DATE: As early as possible.
POSITION SUMMARY: Attend to visitors and deal with inquiries on the phone and face to face. Supply information regarding the organization to visitors, callers, and clients.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of a Bachelor/s degree in human resources, administration, business or an interdisciplinary program or equal;
- A minimum of three years relevant work experience, preferably in admin management
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Assertiveness, organizational and time management skills
- Exposure in admin management will be preferred
- Nepali and English typing skills
- Good computer skills
- Under the overall guidance and immediate supervision of the Finance and Administrative Officer, the Receptionist will be responsible for the following duties.
- Answer telephone calls and emails, take messages, transfer calls and/or handle caller’s enquiries.
- Receiving Visitors.
- Maintain visitors’ register, staff attendance register, other data entry and workplace communication has to be recorded as well.
- Manage client relationships.
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
- Arrange appointments.
- Support logistic for events, trainings, seminars and workshop. Also, provide logistic support (hotel arrangement, vehicle booking and airline ticket arrangement) to Winrock staff
- Typing and word processing. Both Nepali and English typing.
- Organize meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
- Monitor visitors and lobby area in general, just in case they notice suspicious activities
- Provide basic secretarial support including text processing and information management.
- Handling correspondence
- Assist in the entire procurement process including requisition, bid analysis, lexis Nexis, purchase order
- Provide any other support for the smooth admin and logistic support as and when required
EOE statement: We are an equal opportunity Employer.
|Administrative / Management|
|Please check vacancy details|
|09 Aug, 17|
|25 Aug, 17|