Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
You must be comfortable taking ownership of projects and processes, and be able to work closely with process owners to drive projects from conception to completion. You should have a deep understanding of PHP development (Yii framework), database modeling and design, and scalable web architectures. You should be able to not only use existing frameworks and open source but to create libraries and whole features from scratch. You will be involved in all phases of the software lifecycle, from specification to design, coding and deployment. You should be comfortable working on an existing, long-lived codebase, maintaining and adding new features.
THE FUNCTIONAL OBJECTIVES
To deliver its projects in an efficient and effective manner, so as to achieve the outcomes sought by the spirit of project. The project aims to contribute to achieve a safe, functional and integrated service that ensures QA, QC and durability of the system we developed.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF ASSIGNMENT
- The Quality Assurance Engineer, with the coordination of the Project Manager, will be stationed on the Project site.
- Review the QA and QC Plan.
- Determine the extent and nature of defects when discovered in the course of construction, design and development. If the defect is indicated by an unsatisfactory test result, additional tests, observations, a review of records, or other means should be conducted.
- Conduct functional testing that tests the front functionality of the solution to ensure that the application is working correctly.
- Conduct manual and automated regression testing against all test cases to ensure that new code, functionality, or new releases have not introduced errors to existing functionality.
- Test the system capabilities to ensure functionality, interoperability, and data validation across distributed components in the system.
- Conduct regularly scheduled automated testing on source code that is checked into a code repository to ensure build integrity and compliance with coding patterns/practices.
- Conduct testing (either automated or manual) to take code from a code repository and exercise it to ensure that it can be compiled and released to a working environment.
- Conduct manual or automated testing to ensure compliance with standards.
- Work closely with various members of the requirements, development, test and deployment teams to develop, enhance, and maintain the necessary test artifacts, including test plans, test procedures and test scripts for all releases of the software.
- Work closely with requirements analysts to verify and validate requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Work closely with developers to verify new functionality.
- Participate in regular scrum requirements and traceability sessions, developing test scenarios, conduct regular system testing, and documenting and tracking all test results for the program in accordance with defined processes.
- Write and execute manual and automated test scripts to support a Selenium automation script library.
- 2+ years experiences in software testing, including experience in the Agile/Scrum development life cycle
- Experience with Latest Selenium.
- Strong understanding of acceptance testing, test case development, execution of test procedures
- Ability to write and execute acceptance tests.
|Computer - Technology/Management|
|Bachelors in Computer Science|
|04 Jan, 17|
|02 Feb, 17|