Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Quality Assurance Lead
UXCam, Bhanimandal, Lalitpur, Nepal
UXCam is a startup focused on helping companies understand their users and enabling to build a product with great user experience. We are a U.S. based C-corp with subsidiaries in England. We are proudly backed by prominent Silicon Valley investors including 500 Startups.
Ensuring an outstanding user experience is key to success in today’s highly competitive digital markets. UXCam enables product managers and marketers to track usability and pinpoint issues to make informed decisions about future improvements.
We combine the best of both Quantitative and Qualitative analysis and uses state of the art machine learning algorithms to collected user and session data. We are the first to quantify UX and condense usability analysis into an automated and scalable analysis tool.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Experience with online web-based application and API testing.
- Experience with software configuration management lifecycle, auditing, documenting QA/QC processes, and QA testing
- Experience with Web automation using Selenium, QA methodologies and various testing types (Functional testing, UI testing)
- Ability to understand and create test plans from specifications and verbal communications
- Excellent management, troubleshooting and decision making skills
- Ability to be discrete and maintain high levels of confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service and teamwork skills
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree with a major in Computer Science, Math, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or other related scientific or technical discipline.
- 1-2 years of relevant QA technical experience on web based application.
- Identify test scenarios and workflows for testing Product features
- Create and execute Test Plans
- Maintain, track and update customer issues, bugs and test plans using Issue Management tool (JIRA)
- Provide advice to Technical Support team, Application Engineers, Sales Teams if required
Nice to have:
- Experience with API testing and Database testing
- Experience with Mobile SDK integration
- Familiar with tools for product managers and product marketers
- Flexible timing
- Health insurance
- Breakfast, Lunch
- Paid annual leave
- memorable & engaging team building activities
If you’re interested, send us a copy of your CV. If you have a website or a portfolio of sites you have worked on, send those on too!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|B.E. in Computer Science|
|07 Nov, 17|
|07 Dec, 17|