click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
A national level Nepalese NGO (Voice of Children) recognized nationally and internationally for its work in Child Protection, invites application for the following positions from qualified and result oriented Nepali citizen to successfully manage and implement a three year project on Combating commercial sexual exploitation of children: Preventing and protecting children against online sexual abuse.
Position: Project Officer -1
- Assist Program Coordinator on planning, budgeting, implementing and monitoring of the program activities;
- Conduct the regular assessment of activities, analysis of target vs achievements, review and follow-up the planning of project;
- Develop and review session plans and workshop/training manuals based on the stakeholders and facilitate the training and workshop;
- Coordinate with stakeholders to effectively implement activities that aims to increase competence and resiliency of children at risk in combating sexual exploitation of children online (SECO) and child sexual abuse (CSA)
- Advocate for evidence informed policies and programs to effectively address SECO / CSA in legal and policy platforms;
- Document and verify the cases received; support Psychosocial Counselor and Rescue Officer in rescue, legal proceedings and protection of victims;
- Design awareness tools, support and work closely with SECO team in implementing Media response strategy
- Report to PC and prepare reports (monthly, quarterly, event, progress) of the program.
- Manage the Resource Center and update the documents;
- Manage and monitor the performance of the SECO team (Psychosocial Counselor, Rescue Officer, Media Incharge and Social Worker) as per their work plan;
- Assist research team on data collection, data analysis, report preparation and to disseminate the research report. Design electronic database system of SECO Project
Requirements: Bachelor in related field or similar qualification in related disciplines with minimum 3 years of working experience in I/NGO, especially on Child Protection issues (preferably Online Child Sexual Abuse issues). The candidate should possess excellent English and Nepali writing skills, strong management and coordination skills, effective facilitation/communication, advocacy and interpersonal skills. Prior experience in development and implementation of child protection programs and of working with government bodies will be preferred.
Salary & benefits will be as per the organization rules & regulation. Interested candidates are requested to send application for the Job along with a motivation letter and a recent resume with a passport size photo to GPO Box 8975, EPC 1936 Kathmandu or firstname.lastname@example.org, within 30th April 2017. Documents without application and motivation letter will not be considered. Only applicants who are short-listed will be contacted for further screening.
We encourage applications from qualified women, members of ethnic minorities or disadvantaged groups.
|19 Apr, 17|
|30 Apr, 17|