For detailed information on Javra Software Nepal Pvt. Ltd please visit www.javra.com
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Project Manager (Software)
This is a leadership role suited to independently motivated, first-class software professionals. You will initiate and manage software development projects throughout the entire life cycle. You will employ proven techniques in project management to ensure projects are delivered on-time, within scope and with the highest quality.
This position is best suited to a hands-on project manager. You should be capable and willing to work closely with the team in their day to day activities. You should understand their issues and take responsibility to solve the team’s challenges. You are both a mentor and a leader.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Plan, estimate and schedule project activities.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with customer
- Maintain communication with customers and key project stakeholders.
- Prepare and report project status to customers and management.
- Manage day-to-day operation of your projects. Ensure success, through hands-on engagement with the project team.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current and managed.
- Collect and interpret project statistics and recommend improvement initiatives in an environment of continual improvement.
Software Analysis and Design.
- Participate in project testing and release activities.
- Ability to act and think straight under time-pressure as well as to stay aligned with the company's strategy
- Participate in the standardization of project management activities within Javra building on the strengths of CMMI, PRINCE2 and Scrum.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in software development field.
- 3+ years’ experience working as a project manager. More experienced preferred.
- You have the following experience and profile:
- You have working knowledge and experience with:
- Proven project management methodologies (e.g. Scrum, PMP, PRINCE2).
- Project management software tools (e.g. Microsoft Project).
- Writing technical documentation (samples must be shown at interview).
- Software testing and quality assurance.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Able to multitask and focus on deadlines under pressure.
- Familiar with Programming fundamentals.
- Background in any of the following is a bonus:
- PMP, PRINCE2 or Scrum Master certifications
- Software Development (especially Software Design) experience
- Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001, CMMi, etc)
What we offer:
Javra Nepal is looking for candidates who are loyal and plan to make a long term commitment. In return for your loyalty we offer:
- Perks and Discount
- Attractive Salary
- Provident Fund
- Monthly Mobile Phone allowance
- Daily Transportation Allowance
- Daily Lunch Allowance
- International Travel Opportunities
- Dashain Bonus
- 5 working days a week
- Professional Support and recognition
- Rewards to the Employee of the year
- Rewards to best performers of the quarter
- Rewards to the Employee of the month
- Annual performance review
- Internal and External learning and training
- On-going Career Development
Insurance and Health
- Medical Insurance
- Accidental and Death Insurance
- Family and Parenting
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Flexible working hours
- Unpaid extended leave
- Monthly Child Allowance
- Medical Insurance of Spouse & Children.
Vacation and social event
- Paid Annual Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Compensatory Leave
- Different events and activities
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, send your CV through Javra’s website at career and fill the form for respective position.
|Computer - Technology/Management|
|B.E. in Computer Science|
|23 Jan, 18|
|21 Feb, 18|