Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
PROJECT MANAGER, HOTEL & REAL ESTATE PROJECT DEVELOPMENT
OMSTONE ASIA is developing a luxury boutique resort and residences under the Dusit Thani brand at Dhulikhel Municipality of Kavre District. Omstone Asia is an international hospitality & real estate development company with offices in Nepal and Thailand.
The company is looking for a qualified Project Manager to handle the entire aspects of the design coordination and management of the project construction.
- Coordination with design consultants and the operating brand on all aspects of design, development, scheduling, and reporting;
- Oversee and direct the construction projectfor quality completion
- Review the project schedule deliverables, estimate costs, and control budgets;
- Oversee all aspects of on-site construction for quality compliance as well as safety requirements;
- Monitor project progress and prepare internal and external reports and liaise with all stakeholders including the contractors, design consultants, and the operating brand
- Proven working experience in construction management with at least 5 years of direct work experience preferably with a quality hotel or resort development project in Nepal;
- Sound knowledge of building products, construction details, relevant regulations and quality standards
- Familiarity with construction management software packages for smart scheduling and report production;
- Excellent project management and people skills;
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in construction management, architecture or in civil engineering;
Work Location: Kathmandu, with frequent visit to the project site.
Work Starts: 01 November 2017
Reports to: The Managing Director
Salary: Attractive salary package and benefits based on the qualification
Application: Competent candidates should submit an application letter together with a detailed resume and a passport size photograph to:firstname.lastname@example.org
|Administrative / Management|
|Please check vacancy details|
|10 Oct, 17|
|25 Oct, 17|