Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
YCO Pvt. Ltd. (Previously Yomari Inc. Pvt. Ltd.), is looking for self driven, motivated and result oriented professional to be part of its dynamic team as “Business Development Trainee”. Details of the same have been highlighted below;
The Business Development Trainee at YCO Pvt. Ltd. is a client facing role. S/he will be responsible for sales and marketing of software and hardware products. S/he will have to identify prospective clients, making sales visit and generate sales lead.
· Identify research and approach potential clients.
· Make cold calls and visits to potential clients, understand the client’s requirement, and demonstrate the company’s product features.
· Closely work with sales support team to develop relevant business proposals and other sales documents.
· Prepare appropriate presentations and actively participate in sales meetings and presentations to propose solutions to client.
· Handle client relationship functions bridging between the delivery team and the client/s.
· Keep tap of cross-selling and up selling opportunities while handling existing clientele.
· Plan client needs and initiate business development communications with potential international/national suppliers.
· Arrange for meetings/presentations with potential suppliers and prepare proposals.
· Plan and organize business development strategy and strive for achieving sales target assigned to him/her.
· Generate and maintain monthly/quarterly business development reports for discussion with the Head of the Department.
· Maintain proper database and reports of all activities.
· Master’s Degree in Management. Preferably with specialization in Sales & Marketing.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skill (English & Nepali).
· Excellent proposal writing and presentation skill.
· Negotiation skill with good convincing ability.
· Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Power-Point.
· Able to handle pressure with limited supervision.
· Willing to travel outside Kathmandu valley.
Interested candidates are requested to send in their cover letter and resume clarifying their work experience and expected salary to email@example.com by 31st May, 2018.
|Please check vacancy details.|
|Please check vacancy details|
|17 May, 18|
|31 May, 18|