mDev Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
mDev Tech solutions Pvt. Ltd is ICT company based in Kathmandu, with the core business focusing on providing comprehensive solutions to any need related to Information Technology.
Apply Before: 04 Feb, 18
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
We are currently looking for a dynamic individual who can make a difference to our company. The challenge is disrupt the old values with strong leadership and fresh ideas and take our company to new heights.
Job Description is as follows:
- Lead planning and/or implementation of projects. May participate in the design and/or testing phases.
- Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements; resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas; Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress. Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise. Provide corrective supervision if necessary. Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures. Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Responsibility for assembling the project staff; for their technical or functional development, performance, and/or termination during the project or projects.
- Help and manage project budget and resource allocation.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Analyze risks and opportunities. Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Interact regularly with existing or potential clients to determine their needs and to develop plans for improving delivery. Advocate on behalf of clients and represent clients' needs as appropriate to senior management. Work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes.
- Facilitate the definition of service levels and customer requirements. Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives. Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget. Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes.
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management. Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Assist management with resources planning, implementation, monitoring, feedbacks.
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g. contracts and terms of agreement)
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests
- Present oral and written reports defining plans, problems, and resolutions to appropriate levels of management.
|05 Jan, 18|
|04 Feb, 18|