LIS Nepal specializes in a broad range of data integration, data warehousing and business intelligence, with a special focus on the retail industry. Currently, LIS team size comprises of 50+ team members working closely with Development, HR, Operations and Finance team.
At LIS, we are committed to
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
We are looking for self driven, motivated and result oriented professional to be part of its dynamic team as “Project Lead - JAVA”. Details of the same have been highlighted below;
- Technically lead software projects through all stages of the life cycle, including responsibility for requirements capture, design, development and acceptance testing to produce high quality technical documentation for customers.
- Lead a team of resources (internal and consultants) as direct and matrix reporting relationships in project delivery and support environments.
- Utilize technical expertise; Create system requirements, perform design and analysis, and coding and unit testing of complex to highly complex system functionality and/or defect correction across multiple platforms.
- Identify ideas to improve system performance and impact availability. Resolves complex technical design issues.
- Provide hands on technical leadership to team members through coaching and mentorship and guide the team’s effort towards successful project delivery.
Key Technical Skills:
- Proven experience with Java, J2ee, Core Java.
- Experience in JQuery, Java Script, JSP, Web Services, Servlets etc.
- Strong understanding and concepts of data structures, Design patterns, object oriented programming algorithms.
- Highly experienced in MVC framework like Spring.
- Experience on Hibernate/JPA, Oracle/MySQL/MSSQL Server is must.
- Experience on Web Services like SOAP,REST.
- Hands on experience with JSON/Rest and Rest security is a plus.
- Exposure to complete SDLC and experience in Agile software development is a plus.
- Hands on experience on version controls like SVN, CVS, GITHUB.
- Hands on experience on Issue tracking application like Jira, Bugzilla, Redmine.
- Must be able to help the team to develop the programming code from scratch or by adapting existing website graphics packages and software to meet business requirements after discussion sessions with the project management team.
- Conduct technical reviews, project reviews and audits code review and QC of codes.
- Provides functional and/or technical guidance in evaluating applications systems. Coordinates changes and influences and prioritizes tasks with business or technical departments.
- Must be proactive in driving complex design discussions and resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Knowledge on Point of Sale (POS) software and Retail software would be a plus.
- Experience on different Payment gateway would be a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline. Master’s Degree Preferable.
- 6+ Years of Hands-on Experience in Java/J2ee Technologies
- Proven experience in leading concurrent projects and task by managing a team of technical staffs.
- Excellent communication skill and proven ability to carry on a business conversation at all levels.
- Strong Leadership, Decision Making and Problem Solving skill.
- Willingness to travel outside country as per need.
- International exposure/experience will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates are requested to send in their cover letter and resume clarifying their work experience and expected salary to [email protected] by 28th February 2017.
|Engineering - Computer|
|Please check vacancy details.|
|Please check vacancy details|
|08 Feb, 17|
|28 Feb, 17|