Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION/REQUIREMENTS
To efficiently supervise the day to day operations of the inbound contact center team, ensuring that the immediate operational needs of the agents and customers are properly addressed. This role is tasked with ensuring that all team members adhere to the established performance indicators of the department, monitoring representative progress, and coaching them to cultivate the knowledge and skills to provide excellent service to customers.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to manage and motivate staffs within a team environment;
- Excellent communication and people skills;
- Ability to prioritize work and workloads across the team;
- Customer service experience in a call center settingis preferred.
Core Job Responsibilities
- To lead, motivate and coach a team to ensure they achieve or exceed Company’s expectations for quality and service by providing regular, constructive feedback and guidance and developing them to their full potential;
- Ensure high priority in delivering service excellence that is in line with the Company’s
- or its client’s quality assurance standards;
- Monitor and maintain the departmental key performance indicators as outlined by the management;
- To be available to support the agents to efficiently answer customer enquiries and
- co-ordinate with subject-matter expert to provide prompt and satisfactory resolutions
- to customer issues escalated from the agents;
- Carry out, and report regular training needs analysis, identifying individual and team training needs and recommendations;
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated CV to email@example.com.
|Administrative / Management|
|Please check vacancy details|
|28 May, 18|
|27 Jun, 18|