SPI Nepal Pvt Ltd
Software Paradigms International (SPI), headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, is a global CMMI Level 5 certified technology company specializing in technology and financial solutions. We are passionate about maintaining high standards of commitment, integrity and quality. We pride ourselves on our reputation for innovation and excellence, achieved through a global culture of teamwork.
Apply Before: 01 Nov, 17
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience in .NET development.
- Create solution design and developing the code.
- Knowledge of design patterns.
- Create and execute Unit Test cases and document results.
- Review work products on SDLC phases and document.
- Ensure effective resolution & take responsibility on the improvement in backlog management.
- Ensure quality and timely completion and delivery of the deliverables.
- Ability to take a project from requirements to implementation.
- Ability to lead technical discussion and provide technical guidance to team.
- Define best practices in the critical evaluation and selection and / or development of the development methods, processes, best practices, tools, software components and hardware requirements of the applications and data.
- Experience on code refactoring, design patterns and continuous integration.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and self-organized.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
|Bachelors in Computer Science|
|02 Oct, 17|
|01 Nov, 17|
Special Instructions for Applicants:
Perspective candidates should send their resume via email only to email@example.com.