Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Nepal MEL Training Coordinator
CAMRIS International is an international development and research firm that realizes innovative solutions to health and development challenges through high-quality, cost-effective program and research management services. With experience working in more than 80 countries, we combine our proven systems with today’s most effective, evidence-based best practices to improve the lives of people around the world. We apply a customized, customer-centric, cost-effective business approach to offer greater value to our clients and challenge the way things have always been done in our field. CAMRIS' clients include U.S. government agencies and multilateral and private organizations. Our core practice areas include public health, agriculture and food security, economic development, education, environment, humanitarian assistance, democracy and governance, and medical research.
CAMRIS seeks a qualified Training Coordinator for the current USAID/Nepal Monitoring and Evaluation and Learning (MEL) project. The MEL Project supports achievement of USAID/Nepal’s Country Development Cooperation Strategy development objectives by assisting the Mission in planning, designing, conducting, disseminating and learning from more rigorous monitoring and evaluation of development activities. This includes designing and implementing both quantitative and qualitative evaluations and assessments, as well as providing expert analysis and technical assistance to USAID/Nepal’s programs.
NOTE: This position is contingent on contract award.
The MEL project has three major components:
- Component 1: Support greater rigor and coherence in USAID/Nepal’s M&E efforts
- Component 2: Design and conduct analyses, evaluations, surveys, studies, and assessments
- Component 3: Support improved knowledge management within the Mission
- Maintain a pool of international and local consultants for a range of monitoring, evaluation and learning topics;
- Continuously recruit for international and local trainers and facilitators, with support and guidance from technical staff;
- Maintain a schedule of all upcoming and ongoing trainings;
- Collect pre and post-tests, and tabulate results;
- Support the implementation of USAID Nepal MEL trainings, including setting up trainings, editing power points and handouts, printing materials, developing training packets, cleaning up trainings, among other tasks;
- Provide quality assurance and revisions to training curricula;
- Respond to participant inquiries and address participant and Mission needs, as needed; and
- Provide general assistance to other programs alongside MEL staff as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum three years of relevant support to training and capacity building activities including, but not limited to: supporting the development of curriculum, pre-training logistics, arranging PowerPoints and handouts for participants.
- Familiarity with project MEL practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated recruitment experience.
- Knowledge of USAID M&E standards and definitions is highly desired.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Ability and interest in utilizing systems, such as iCIMS recruitment platform, to lead recruitments.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Fluency in English and Nepali required.
Qualified applicant are requested to apply through following link:
|13 Apr, 17|
|12 May, 17|