Spiralogics, Inc., a leading U.S. based custom software development firm, has an immediate opening for a Data Modeler in our Kathmandu Office. We are seeking enthusiastic, self-motivated individuals, who will be responsible for the effective development, implementation and support of a multiple business applications; as well as ensure that all systems, products and services meet minimum organization standards and end-user requirements.
Apply Before: 25 Aug, 18
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
- Design, develop and deploy modular applications using MEAN stack
- Optimization of application for maximum speed, scalability and security
- Design of MongoDB schemas
- Optimize data storage solutions
- Develop new UI features
- Perform prodcution support efforts as directed within aggressive timelines.
- Strong knowledge of REST API's design principles
- Experience of working with ExpressJs
- Strong knowledge of asynchronous programming
- Proficient knowledge of NodeJS
- Experience with deployment of NodeJS applications
- Experience with MongoDB Database
- Proficient understanding of markup including HTML5, CSS3
- Atleast one year experience with Angular (Experience with other front end technologies is a plus)
- Proficient understanding of versioning systems such as SVN, GIT
- Hands on experience with Project management tool like Redmine, JIRA
- High level of personal commitment to each task, a can do attitude and a drive to deliver
- The candidate should be open to learning and working on new technologiesas and when required
- Strong communication skills to be able to communicate at all levels.
|Computer - Web Development|
|Bachelors in Computer Science|
|01 Dec, 17|
|25 Aug, 18|
Special Instructions for Applicants:
Please forward your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include the following: Current Salary, Expected Salary, & Joining Date.