Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Marketing officers help develop and execute marketing strategies and campaigns for their organization. This can include online and print publicity, email campaigns, a programme of events, media communications and targeted campaigns aimed at a specific segment of the public.
Duties of the Marketing officer include:
- Preparing, planning amd project managing the publicationn of all publicity material to maximize brand promotion.
- Creating marketing campaigns and working with the company's external PR agency to see them executed.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
- Supporting the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities.
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
Requirements of the role:
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role.
- Ideally a degree in marketing although not essential.
- Strong and confident communicator.
- Excellent copywriting skills and experience.
- License holder.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their cv with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Please check vacancy details.|
|BBA / BBM|
|28 Jun, 18|
|28 Jul, 18|