We were established in March 2000, and started our operation from 14th March, 2000.
As Jobsnepal.com grows, we expect to be in the market to find bright and talented experts to join our team. Watch for our job vacancy postings in Jobsnepal.com
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Marketing Officer for our client company.
JOB POSITION: MARKETING OFFICER
Job Type: Full Time
No Gender Bias/ No Age Bar
Salary: Rs. 18000 – 23000 including allowance [Negotiable based on experience of candidate]
- 9:30 am to 5:30pm working hours,
- 7 days sick leave, 13 days public holidays and 10 days casual leave,
- Saturday regular off in a week and 2 Sundays off in a month.
- Accidental insurance coverage
Scope of Role:
Plan and oversee company’s marketing activities and campaigns. Ensuring marketing operations are successful in meeting the goals set by the management.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Executing effective marketing strategies,
- Planning, developing and implementing indoor and outdoor marketing campaigns,
- Inspecting the effectiveness of each campaign and developing the lead generation programs,
- Analyzing data to determine campaign efficiency,
- Acting as liaisons between the media, suppliers and clients,
- Attending and organizing sales promotional events and exhibitions,
- Studying market trends and implementing recent ideas to up sell the products of clients,
- Having updated knowledge and timely follow up with suppliers,
- Working closely with service team on project development and implementation,
- Communicating marketing plans, campaign results and project recommendations to management team,
- Objective to profitability and improvement.
Qualification and Skills
- Understanding of business practices and good knowledge of market research techhniques, statistical and data analysis methods,
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills,
- Excellent organizational and multi tasking skills,
- Self motivated to achieve targets,
- Ability to think outside the box and positive attitude,
- An enthusiast with influencing and negotiation skills,
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach,
- Having Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or a related field,
- Proven experience of at least 2 years as a marketing officer or similar role.
- Having a driving license and personal vehicle is a must.
|18000 NRs per month|
|11 Jan, 17|
|20 Jan, 17|
Special Instructions for Applicants:
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
You can also call us during business hours at 01-5547709 / 5547710 (Sunday-Friday)
OR you can visit our office at Kandevsthan, Kupondole , Lalitpur
JobsNepal.com reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.