Our solutions and services have always enabled businesses to quickly turn ideas into value to meet real business needs. We focus on delivering fundamental value of our product to our customers via advanced methodologies and cutting-edge techniques.
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Doran Soft is a leading Digital Agency, with a proven record for delivering results and new business for our clients through custom software, web and mobile application development and search engine marketing. Our team of designers, App developers and digital marketing experts have a track record for creating innovative web and mobile applications designed to suit our client's requirements.
Our solutions and services have always enabled businesses to quickly turn ideas into value to meet real business needs. We focus on delivering fundamental value of our product to our customers via advanced methodologies and cutting-edge techniques. Currently, Doran Soft invites applications from highly dedicated and competent individuals who meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field (or equivalent)
- Expert-level knowledge in PHP(Laravel Framework).
- Experience in developing web application is must.
- Experience in enteprise design pattern and developing RESTful Apis , JSON.
- Familiar with 3rd party platforms like YouTube API, API and WEBHOOKS, Google Analytics, Facebook plugins, Email SMTP Gateways (Amazon SES, SendGrid, MailGun, Mailchimp etc), Servers, Affiliate Cookie Tracking, Merchant processing like Paypal, Authorize.net etc, SMS and Phone Call Gateways Webinar platforms IPN and API’s or working with other API’s to integrate.
- Must be self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Maintain a good standard of coding and adhere to the same conventions as the rest of the team.
- Leave code better than you found it (and fully commented).
- Test your code, be it client or server-side.
- Willing to take ownership of projects and present your proposed solutions to the wider team of non-technical staff.
- Attend project meeting with full preparation by studying the project documents and information.
- Show extra effort for project delivery and responsible to deliver the project with quality and ability to perform effectively to tight deadlines.
- Analyze existing systems written in PHP (Laravel), produce estimates and modify them according to requirements.
- Open, honest and direct, comfortable giving and receiving constructive feedback.
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to send their updated CVs, PP size photograph along with a covering letter via email at email@example.com by 24th November 2017.
|Computer - WebDesigning & Programming|
|30000 NRs per month|
|Please check vacancy details|
|25 Oct, 17|
|24 Nov, 17|