Founded in 1960, Tdh helps to build a better future for disadvantaged children and their communities, with innovative approached matched to practical and sustainable solutions.
Active in more than 30 countries and in Nepal since 1985, Tdh develops and implements projects to allow a better daily life for children and their close relatives, particularly in the domains of health and protection. Tdh is financed by individual and institutional donors, with 87% of funding directly benefiting programs and the children Tdh works with.
All of Tdh’s work and commitments with governments, communities and children is provided without any re
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Beneficiary Assessment (BA) of Mala-IV (WASH component)
Terre des hommes Foundation, Lausanne, Switzerland (Tdh) has been working in child protection programming for more than 50 years and is operational in more than 30 countries worldwide. Tdh has been present in Nepal since 1985, dedicated to the rights and protection of children. Tdh implemented Mala IV project in West Nepal (Salyan district) since 2014 with support from Swiss Water & Sanitation NGO consortium. A Beneficiary Assessment (BA) is planned for year 2017 to document project clients (“beneficiaries”) views and perspectives on results and changes brought by the intervention on water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH). Tdh invites proposal with budget, curriculum vitae (CV) and PAN/VAT from interested agency or individual consultants to work for the following position specified below.
Lead Facilitator: 1
Number of days: 35
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION AND COMPETENCIES:
- Minimum of Master’s degree in Social Science or related subject
- More than five year’s proven experience in facilitating large participatory processes related to rural development (preferably in the area of water management, sanitation and health)
- Capacity to lead groups, field assessments and facilitate workshops
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Proven capacity to analyse information derived from participatory processes (e.g. by using PRA tools)
- Proven capacity to document evaluation and systematization processes
- Proven skills to write up reports of high quality (in English)
- General knowledge of the local context (assessment district, social groups etc.)
- Skills on coordination and organization
The Terms of Reference (ToR) for both positions can be requested through email email@example.com.
Interested agencies or individual consultants are requested to submit a proposal for one or both positions with budget along with CV(s) and copy of PAN/VAT as per TOR by 25 May 2017. Proposal shall be submitted to: Country Representative,Terre des hommes Foundation (Tdh) Kathmandu, Nepal by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tdh reserves the right to accept or reject any or all proposals without assigning any reason.
|Full Time / Contract|
|Please check vacancy details|
|12 May, 17|
|25 May, 17|
Special Instructions for Applicants:
Interested candidates can apply with CV/resume with a cover letter and two references before the deadline. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed. No telephone queries will be entertained.
The recruitment and selection procedures of Terre des hommes Foundation reflect our commitment towards child protection.