Tekvortex is a leading IT services company specializing in delivering and optimizing best of breed IT solutions from the initial phase of scoping the requirements, up to the final delivery, maintenance and continuous upgrade for medium and large sized enterprises around the globe since 2012. Since its inception it has been a trusted partner and a recognized leader in providing enterprise application development, systems integration and solution delivery services.
With a unique focus on building strong, collaborative relationships with clients, Tekvortex has created a solid reputation for exceeding our client expectations with quality work and fast delivery turnaround. We also have special expertise in custom software development – providing specialized products, IT services a
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
The opening presents an opportunity to skilled .NET developers to be part of our expert team managing the Research and Development of leading enterprise products and services globally. S/he must be a self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision.
The incumbent is expected to be a hard core C#.NET developer with ability to undertake these responsibilities:
- Analyze technical requirements and convert them to work products following the client's coding and quality standards.
- Develop and code enterprise, multi-tiered web and client server applications based on product specifications.
- Support business process automation through technology solutions.
- Participate in the establishment of application standards and serves as an evangelist for best practices in software development.
- Collaborate with the subject-matter-experts (SMEs), tech leads and architects (when appropriate) to develop an optimal solution architecture.
- Complete projects/tasks on timely basis, according to commitments made to stakeholders and management.
- Proactively update stakeholders, leadership and project team members through open, courteous and helpful communication.
- Report project/task status to the appropriate Application Development Manager on a weekly basis.
Experience and Skills
- Minimum 5 years of professional software development experience with 3+ years of recent experience in C#.NET preferably with SQL Server as the backend.
- Strong coding skills with ability to write production ready code quickly with minimum assistance.
- Experience of having worked at Team Lead position and prior involvement in development of Enterprise Application(s) will be a bonus.
- Must be an effective communicator, balancing business goals with engineering goals.
- Responsible, quick learner, innovative.
- Ability to mentor development staffs while implementing best practices and improving the development processes.
- Creative/innovative: propose system improvements and offer alternative solutions to the different problems that may appear and proactively seek solutions to improve processes and applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and documentation skills.
- Willingness to work in flexible hours overlapping with US office hours.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work and coordinate amicably with team members and management.
- Sound knowledge of Object Oriented Design and development concepts
- Excellent knowledge of C#, .Net Framework , ASP.NET (MVC), Entity Framework, Visual Studio
- Proficiency with Web Services and Web Technologies
- Proficiency with continuous integration tools and techniques
- Very good knowledge of SQL Server 2008
- Very good knowledge of OOP and OOD, design patterns, n-tier applications, distributed applications, SOA
- Experience with DevExpress and XAF framework will be a bonus
- Ability to work with large codebase using version control tools like SVN, GIT
We Offer -
- We offer you an excellent compensation package and interesting benefits at level of your talents and results.
- A highly organized and process-oriented approach of development and continuous learning opportunities.
- A friendly working environment with opportunities to impact the company with your ideas and involvment.
- A professional, challenging environment as part of a world class talented team.
- Tremendous opportunity for growth and advancement.
* Candidates with a different field of education but having required professional experience may also apply.
|Computer - Programming|
|B.E. in Computer Science|
|04 Apr, 18|
|04 May, 18|