Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
We are looking out for an Junior Java Developer with at least 1.5 years of experience in core java and J2EE.
dgMarket was created as part of Development Gateway(DG) in 2001 at the initiative of the World Bank. It was meant to improve the reach, transparency, and effectiveness of international procurement in economic development around the world. The objective was to allow a wider distribution of development opportunities to increase the population of potential bidders and extend it to the developing world. This offering was in line with Development Gateway's public service mission as a non-profit organization.
- Minimum of 1.5 years of experience in the field of Java/J2EE-based software development.
- Comfortable with SQL, Stored procedures.
- Should be self-driven, result orientated, require minimum supervision and must be flexible to working hour.
- Smart and Passionate on work.
- Work independently on technical solutions.
- Ability to learn and apply new trends and technology in IT
- Should be able to deliver outstanding results and work under constant pressure.
- Knowledge of working with UNIX/Linux systems is a plus.
- Applied knowledge of Design Patterns, Web Services is preferable.
- Write programming codes for maintenance and enhancement of e-GP features.
- Implement required quality testing for quality assurance of e-GP system.
- Fix any issues, bugs and functional gaps identified and reported.
- Assist the Technical Lead in preparation of deliverables.
- Prepare test scripts, test cases and conduct functional testing.
- Ensure code maintenance, modifications, and corrections as required.
- Troubleshooting any reported problems occurred in e-GP application.
- Testing of the code changes and make deployment in all environments of e-GP system.
- Responsible for fixing database inconsistency and ensure robustness of database.
- Responsible for recording transaction history for major business activities and logs.
- Responsible for other activities necessary for the smooth operation and improvement of e-GP system as assigned by PPMO.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply through mail at email@example.com
|Computer - Programming|
|Please check vacancy details|
|05 Jun, 18|
|04 Jul, 18|