For detailed information on Javra Software Nepal Pvt. Ltd please visit www.javra.com
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
We are looking for people who enjoy working across technologies who have an absolute passion for delivering best of breed technology solutions .
Role and Responsibilities:
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Build reusable code and library for future use.
- Analyze and develop complex features which may need extensive research.
- Communicate with product owner to collect information and resources for new projects.
- Establish and promote development guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Work with testing frameworks (e.g. Jasmine, Mocha) & test runner framework (e.g., Karma)
- Work with Front end tools such as webpack, gulp ,grunt etc.,
- Work with UI/UX developer to achieve project goal.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a related field.
- 3-5 years experience in related field.
- You will have the following experience and profile:
- Proven JS development Experience with familiarity with ES6/ES2015.
- Experience in HTML / CSS.
- Familiarity with web trends and best practices for JS development.
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
What we offer:
Javra Nepal is looking for candidates who are loyal and plan to make a long term commitment. In return for your loyalty we offer:
Perks and Discount
- Attractive Salary
- Provident Fund
- Monthly Mobile Phone allowance
- Daily Transportation Allowance
- Daily Lunch Allowance
- International Travel Opportunities
- Dashain Bonus
- 5 working days a week
Professional Support and recognition
- Rewards to the Employee of the month
- Rewards to best performers of the quarter
- Rewards to the Employee of the year
- Annual performance review
- Internal and External learning and training
- On-going Career Development
Insurance and Health
- Medical Insurance
- Accidental and Death Insurance
Family and Parenting
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Flexible working hours
- Unpaid extended leave
- Monthly Child Allowance
- Medical Insurance of Spouse & Children.
Vacation and social event
- Monthly Event
- Team Building Event
- Paid Annual Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Compensatory Leave
- Different events and activities
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, send your CV through Javra’s website at career and fill the form for respective position.
|Computer - WebDesigning & Programming|
|B.E. in Computer Science|
|06 Nov, 17|
|05 Dec, 17|
Special Instructions for Applicants:
Candidates that do not send a focused cover letter along with the subject will not be considered.Start applying immediately the selection will be made on first come first basis.