Currently Nimble Infosys serving wide range of products such as Human Resource Management System, Inventory, Fixed Asset Management System, School MIS and ongoing continuous development for ERP based products.
Currently we are looking for following positions to join our team.
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
- Research, designing, developing and maintaining large and small scaled web applications.
- Utilize proven project management methods to plan, track, and status of projects.
- The candidate must have the ability to handle multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities.
- The candidate must be proficiency in n-tier architecture and class structures
- Prepare project documents for working project
- Integrating and optimizing RESTful services and third party APIs.
- Proven knowledge in writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Capable of building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Good understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, CSS3, SASS, LESS
- Excellent learning and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of ASP.Net languages would be a plus point.
- Experience in full Software Development Life Cycle and agile Development will be preferred.
- Good understanding of version control (e.g SVN) and concepts
- Creative, Team Player and self-managed
- Attractive salary to match your performance
- Dashain Bonus and Retention Bonus
- Paid Annual Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Compensatory Leave
- Medical Insurance
- Accidental and Death Insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Overtime and Project Incentives
- Performance review
- Free Lunch and Recreation Facilities
Special Instructions for Applicants:
Your CV must include:
- Detailed description of the nature of current and/or previous job/s, and roles played
- Tools and Technologies used in current and/or previous job/s
- Expected monthly salary
- Days required to joining
If you are capable for the job, submit your resume with specifying applying [Job Title] at email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
|Full / Part Time|
|07 Jun, 18|
|07 Jul, 18|