Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
YCO Pvt. Ltd., a sister concern of Yomari Group of companies is looking for self driven, motivated and result oriented professional to be part of its dynamic team as “Associate Manager, Support and Services”. Details of the same have been highlighted below;
- Perform support planning (including budget); define scope, milestones, deliverables and resource requirement for projects and execute accordingly.
- Ensure client’s satisfaction regarding delivery of high-quality services within the given resources and allocated time.
- Manage multiple projects and act as the escalation point for all issues specific to projects.
- Guide, Motivate, Empower team members; Review their performance and provide timely feedback to ensure right teams are working on the right build components at the right time, with clear expectations of milestones and goals.
- Develop and implement appropriate support service process to increase overall service efficiency.
- Ensure project support documents are completed and managed properly.
- Maintain good client relationship and understand their future needs to generate potential business prospects from existing clients or projects.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with all the relevant stakeholders to ensure on-going commitment, collaboration and co-ordination of resources.
- Carry out project reviews and share the findings with relevant stakeholders and project managers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or management related discipline. Master’s Degree Preferable.
- 5+ years of experience in the relevant field.
- Working experience in Software Development/IT Infrastructure/Support Services environment would be an added advantage.
- Demonstrable leadership skills, able to influence diverse teams of support staff, engineers, consultants, developers and managers independently.
- Excellent communication skill and proven ability to carry on a business conversation at all levels.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skill.
- Excellent planning and organizational skill.
- Certified or knowledge holder in any business process management tool would be an added advantage.
Interested candidates are requested to send in their resume clarifying their work experience and expected salary at firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st July, 2017.
|0 NRs per month|
|Please check vacancy details.|
|Please check vacancy details|
|13 Jul, 17|
|31 Jul, 17|