Our solutions and services have always enabled businesses to quickly turn ideas into value to meet real business needs. We focus on delivering fundamental value of our product to our customers via advanced methodologies and cutting-edge techniques.
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Doran Soft is a leading Digital Agency, with a proven record for delivering results and new business for our clients through custom software, web and mobile application development and search engine marketing. Our team of designers, App developers and digital marketing experts have a track record for creating innovative web and mobile applications designed to suit our client's requirements.
Our solutions and services have always enabled businesses to quickly turn ideas into value to meet real business needs. We focus on delivering fundamental value of our product to our customers via advanced methodologies and cutting-edge techniques. Currently, Doran Soft invites applications from highly dedicated and competent individuals who meet the following requirements:
Doran Soft invites applications from highly dedicated and competent individuals who meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field (or equivalent)
- 2-3 years work experience in iOS development, including: iOS SDK, CocoaTouch, Objective C, XCode, Swift/Swift(2), Interface Builder & Instruments
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Comfortable dealing with API's and utilising REST/JSON interfaces
- Knowledge of development methodologies & processes
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Must be self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Experience with Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration & Source Control system
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Maintain a good standard of coding and adhere to the same conventions as the rest of the team.
- Leave code better than you found it (and fully commented).
- Test your code, be it client or server-side.
- Willing to take ownership of projects and present your proposed solutions to the wider team of non-technical staff.
- Attend project meeting with full preparation by studying the project documents and information.
- Show extra effort for project delivery and responsible to deliver the project with quality and ability to perform effectively to tight deadlines.
- Open, honest and direct, comfortable giving and receiving constructive feedback
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to send their updated CVs, PP size photograph along with a covering letter via email at firstname.lastname@example.org by 26th May 2017.
|Mobile App Development|
|Please check details below.|
|26 Apr, 17|
|26 May, 17|