Follow us on Facebook
Connect with us on LinkedIn
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
We are looking for an iOS developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- iOS developers with various levels of expertise, or Android developers willing to learn and switch to iOS development.
- At least 1+ years of working experience in development/programming mobile applications, debugging and fixing.
- Experience in iOS development with latest iOS SDKs.
- Knowledge of Objective C, SWIFT, XML, Cocoa, MVC, OOP and JSON (min 1 year), RESTful APIs.
REQUIREMENTS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Familiar with xcode.
- Keep up to date with industry trends, evaluate technical solutions and make recommendations.
- Maintain, enhance our iOS applications and making regular updates to client's request.
- Work closely with a team of developers, designers and managers.
- Develop robust applications from business requirements documentation.
- Deliver functionality within estimated effort and time frames.
- Communicate issues and status information with team and supervisor.
- Possess a positive, passionate and problem solving mind-set.
- Possess strong skills in application design, implementation, testing and troubleshooting of mobile application.
- Responsible & able to meet tight deadlines.
- Good attitude, interpersonal and verbal communication skill will have an advantage.
- Self-motivated to explore new technologies, applications and environments.
- Bachelor on Computer Engineering or related field.
OTHER SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS:
- Motivation to learn and explore.
- Desire to expand skill sets.
- Good command in English.
- Should have the ability to understand the product requirements.
- The candidate should be very focused & committed to achieve goals.
- Should be a good team player.
- Should be ready to extent working hours to meet up with project deadlines.
- Should always have encouragement in suggesting ideas to improve the product.
- Attractive salary based on your skills.
- 5 Working days.
- Lunch provided by the office.
- Online training tools and Microsoft Certification.
- Brand new i5 laptop/mac with additional large size monitor, tablets, iPad and smart phones to work.
- We do some fun stuff. Team suggests what to do together on a regular basis.
- Outdoor activities on a regular basis.
- Chance to be part of a rapidly expanding company, and a chance to boost your career.
|B.E. in Computer Science|
|05 Apr, 17|
|04 May, 17|
Special Instructions for Applicants:
Your CV must include:
1. Detailed description of the nature of current and/or previous job/s, and roles played
2. Tools and Technologies used in current and/or previous job/s
3. Expected monthly salary