The integration of Web 2.0 methods and technologies enable collaboration between decision makers around the globe on a scale and level which did not exist before. The collaborative assessment and discussion of trends, risks and strategic options offer a new level of transparency and traceability within the corporate strategy.
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
ITONICS, a leading software company based in Kathmandu, focuses on providing Strategic Foresight, Risk and Innovation Management, Idea Management tools. As a strategic partner, Lacuna Innovation, a research, and management consultancy work together with ITONICS to provide relevant trend content, insights, and analysis for the Lacuna Radar platform used by our clients.
Lacuna is currently witnessing growth and is looking for a "Innovation and Insights Analyst" who will add value to a dynamic, multi-skilled and passionate group of individuals.
Areas of involvement:
- Trend Research & Analysis
- Energy & Mining Sectors
- African and Global Geopolitics
- Analyze daily large volumes of data through media monitoring to identify patterns, Extract key insights and derive meaning.
- Provide strategic insights on the African and Global energy sectors, along with how Global business, economic, security and geopolitical events impact these.
- Work hand-in-hand with a Senior Innovation Lead in researching and delivering relevant Content, building presentations, weekly newsletter etc.
- Ensure text is well written and logically structured.
- Ensure that quality is consistent with company’s tone and style.
- Proofread and fact-check content.
- Extract meaningful conclusions from abstract information.
- Actively contribute to client presentation documents.
- Experience in data analysis using Python is a plus.
We foster an ‘all hands on deck’ culture, so you may dabble in other areas too.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelors or Masters in energy, economics, physics or related fields
- Min. 1-2 years practical work experience
- Passionate about the energy sector and new technologies
- Passionate about African geopolitics
- Eagerness to take on new roles and responsibilities and take ownership when required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative thinking capability
- Analytical, critical and lateral thinking skills
- Trend forecasting, identification, and analysis, particularly within the energy sector and how these manifest
- Ability to investigate, research and connect large amounts of information, and summarise this into workable formats for internal and external purposes.
- Positive attitude and a willingness to “roll your sleeves up”
- Highly motivated, agile and a quick learner
- Ability to work within a networked team structure in a high-performance, project-based environment and expectations
- Team-player, hard-worker, and deadline-destroyer
- Workplace professionalism blended with a good sense of humor
- Friendly, competitive and creative working environment with foreign managers
- Competitive salary (Greater than a market for deserving candidates)
- 5 working days in a week(10am-6:30 pm)
- Powerful Laptops that you can also carry home
- Free Lunch from a top class restaurant.
- Accidental Insurance, Medical Insurance
- Paid leave, sick leave, vacation leave, work from home facility available
- Refreshment, Recreational, team building activities (Comparatively higher than other company)
- Extra activity: Cricket, Futsal every week, Table tennis board is at the office
- Salary Provided Based on Experience. No bar for Deserving Candidate
- Come on board! Our Kathmandu office is based in a town in a new and modern office building providing a world-class working environment and offer you a handsome salary.
Please send your CV, a brief letter of motivation (in a cover email) as well as any writing samples to email@example.com
|Data & Info Service|
|Please check details below.|
|Please check details below.|
|01 Jun, 18|
|30 Jun, 18|