Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Involve in grade teaching.
- Prepare and update lesson plan of the classroom.
- Evaluate and asses grade assignments of the students.
- Communicate with parents and school management on the progress of all the students.
- Involve in any other activities related to the classroom as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Willing to work overtime on ad hoc basis.
Qualification and Skills
- Completed Bachelors Degree preferably in Computer Science, IT or other related subjects from a recognized University.
- Excellent skills in handling classroom and students. Must be able to bring creative ideas for effective implementation of classes.
- Good command of English language (Oral and Written).
- Experience in Teaching is an advantage.
The candidate must be open, friendly and co-operative. S/he must be willing to response positively to critical feedback and differing point of view.
Candidates meeting all the requirements are requested to send their CV along with a covering letter to the Human Resource Department of the school before 25th November, 2017 at firstname.lastname@example.org, cc: email@example.com
|Please check details below.|
|Bachelors in Computer Science|
|09 Nov, 17|
|25 Nov, 17|